Word Of The Day

Wednesday 3 November 2010

Dirty Innuendos

Today I had an RE lesson. While my table of people quietly got on with our work, we heard our Teacher say to another group, "Well, I enjoyed it, but my husband didn't."

My table all looked up, and we gave ourselves a look of surprise at what we'd just heard over the murmur of the classroom. We were just about to carry on with our work when we heard her say, "Someone held me by the back."

The thoughts were already beginning to flood the minds and ears of those of us who were eavesdropping, but this was even before she said, "At one point I had to get down on my hands and knees!"

There was us, three normal students, in a normal RE lesson (if you can call such extreme boredom normal...), when we hear things such as these said by none other than our RE teacher!

She then said, "I was quite tired at the end because of all of the adrenaline. It was very intense."

At this point we weren't sure whether we were just reading into it too much, or we were miss hearing every word, but a quick glance at each other's astonished faces confirmed that it really did sound quite bizarre.

I don't know if we were relieved or disappointed at what was said next, but one of the students she was talking to, then added, "When I was baptised it wasn't anywhere near as exciting as that..."

Well... We can at least live in hope eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment