Word Of The Day

Thursday 30 September 2010

SQUIRELL!

So my friend, through some humourous circumstances, ended up shouting "Squirell" in the middle of our deputy head teachers sentences. Being a good sport, the deputy head took it in his stride and went along with it.

As me and my friends were walking home, they told me about their nutty antics earlier on that day, (see what I did there? Its a joke? Get it? Squirell? Nuts? No?...  fine then. =] ).

By the time I got home the word was well and truly stuck in my head. Then my home phone rang. I picked up the reciever and what did i say? You guessed it, Squirell.

Thank god it was only some telesales guy. If anything, it got rid of him faster than I would consider normal for someone trying to force double glazing down my metaphorical throat...


No comments:

Post a Comment