Word Of The Day

Tuesday 28 September 2010

ADH

So my teacher had a bit of a breakdown today. My friend just reminded me, and I thought it was well worth writing about. In four words?  
        it.made.my.day.

We have these things where the senior teachers and tutors come and sit in lessons and observe the standard of teaching. My biology teacher was telling us all about the body's heat monitoring systems. At this time, the head teacher was sat at the side of the room, watching him teach.

He went on to mentioned the hormone ADH. Of course I had to put my hand up and ask what it stood for.

He did not know... this annoyed him immensly, not being able to recall what it meant.
As soon as the head teacher left the room a minute later, Sir turned round to me and spouted a moment of verbal abuse in my direction. Of course he did it in a non-offensive way, but it was hillarious none the less.

Now every time he passes us in the corridor we just have to say ADH, and he tells us where to stick it.

All in all, a very productive science lesson =]

1 comment:

  1. This blog amuses me (: nice work mate. and it's nice to see competence within teaching staff :L

    ReplyDelete