Word Of The Day

Saturday 5 March 2011

Feline Antics

Tonight my mother and I were sat on the sofa watching a bit of television, when an advert came on depicting a man shaking cat crunchies and the cat bursting through the wall, just to get one of the kitty noms. My mum, unphased by this, says "Martin (our old cat) would have done that..."

I turn to her in a look of disbelief, the cat of course couldn't have actually done it, it had to be television wizardry. She then continued to tell me about how the Martin, when he was no more than a little kitten, would hide behind the hedge, run up and burst through the hedge, jumping out at whichever poor mutt happened to be walking past.

I never really knew this cat as I was too young to know it, but I thoroughly consent to it being part of my family.


 p.s. I don't draw animals, okay? it turns out they're a lot harder than stick-men...

No comments:

Post a Comment