Word Of The Day

Monday 8 November 2010

Barcodes

Barcodes, oh barcodes... Where have you been all of my life? Oh, that's right, on the back of the box...

Anyway, today I've discovered my blackberry can scan barcodes and 2D codes. The endless joy this new found bit of tech has given me...

I have made barcodes for all sorts of things, including this site. They cause so much fun in the simple minded like me, that my work had to hide the milk, because I kept scanning it, then giggling to myself at the thought of cyber-milk. They then had to take the scanner off me entirely, as I kept finding various things that could be added to their database of books, e.g. pencil case, newspaper or perhaps the toy cat...

2 comments:

  1. do you remember that toy that you used to scan barcodes, and every time you ddid you got a new monster that you could use to fight other people's barcode monsters? was awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of this wonderful game, but it sounds AWESOME!!!!!!! brb, off to ebay to go buy said game :P

    ReplyDelete